Bridge the Gap Transition Year Chemistry
- Bridges the gap between Junior Cycle Chemistry and Leaving Cert Chemistry. Students get to study and enjoy topics that are mentioned briefly (or not at all) on the new JC specification, so they enter fifth-year chemistry with greater confidence and ability.
- Chapters are designed around ‘stand-alone’ topics.
- Keywords and key terms are highlighted throughout.
- End-of-chapter questions test knowledge and build student confidence.
- Research projects throughout allow students to develop their research and analytical skills.
- Highlights the relevance of chemistry in our everyday lives.
- Laboratory practical work is included throughout the book to enable students to develop key practical skills that will be of enormous benefit to them in Leaving Cert Chemistry.