Bridge the Gap Transition Year Maths
- Bridges the gap between Junior Cycle Maths and Leaving Cert Maths, encouraging students to engage with Maths and preparing them to start the Leaving Cert course.
- Nine key topics are covered.
- Students will consolidate what they learned in Junior Cycle, build confidence and be ready for the next step. There are sections on ‘Avoiding Common Mistakes’ in every chapter, to help students avoid the pitfalls that can lose them marks.
- Students can fill in the answers to all questions that involve graphs in the book itself. Ready-made graphs with scales and axes are in the text, to make it easier to achieve success.
- Gives students the opportunity to see the link between algebraic solutions and graphical solutions, with a strong emphasis on problem-solving.
- Covers aspects of interesting, real-life mathematics.
- The ‘Flipped Classroom’ sections can be prepared by students and brought to the whole class as presentations, videos or posters.