- Junior Cycle
Turas 3 includes:
- Textbook with FREE ebook
- Combined Mo Phunann (portfolio book) and Mo Leabhar Gníomhaíochta (activity book)
- 2 Student CDs
- Digital Resources
Features of Turas 3:
- Real-world topics are presented in a well-paced and structured sequence with an emphasis on developing reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
- Engaging tasks encourage students to talk to one another in Irish.
- Self-assessment checks after key topics help students to monitor their progress.
- Creative pair and group work activities encourage students to engage with one another and to develop their communication skills.
- Listening and revision tasks appear throughout each chapter and in the end-of-chapter Súil Siar section.
- Grammar lessons appear in context in the chapter and in a separate easy-to-understand Treoir Ghramadaí section at the back of the book.
- Culture Sections link the language community with the classroom and help students develop the skills they will need for Classroom-Based Assessments.
- Mo Phunann is a place where students will be able to note the key words and phrases they learn in each chapter and create fantastic examples of their work.
- Mo Leabhar Ghníomhaíochta encourages students to complete a wide range of vocabulary and grammar exercises. Students will be able to complete self-assessment checklists and develop action plans based on their self-assessment. Students can access listening scripts and practise listening skills in a Listening Comprehension section.
- CDs are packed with listening comprehensions in all three dialects and include recordings of songs, stories, poems and a selection of the reading comprehensions.
- Additional material is available online at www.educateplus.ie