Fuinneamh Nua is a Leaving Certificate Ordinary text written to reflect the New Leaving Cert Irish Syllabus from the Department of Education and Skills
Fuinneamh Nua covers all the requirements for Leaving Certificate Irish, Ordinary Level, including:
- New exam guidelines, useful phrases and terms and exam questions for the poetry unit
- New useful phrases and terms for the prose unit
- Updated listening comprehensions
in a New dedicated unit
- Updated reading comprehensions
in the thematic units
- New reading comprehensions, with exam guidelines, in a New dedicated unit
- New dedicated oral exam unit with exam
guidelines, sample questions and answers
CLEACHTADH DON SCRÚDÚ BOOKLET
Fuinneamh Nua booklets provide students with exam practice for the oral exam and listening comprehension.
SRAITH PICTIÚR BOOKLET
Fuinneamh Nua booklet provides students with the 20 picture sets that will be used in the oral exam, along with vocabulary and relevant questions. Teachers are provided with a complete booklet with 60 picture sets, with additional vocabulary and questions.